Re: Which RP system to choose?

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 18:29:24 EEST

At 09:36 AM 8/1/00 -0700, you wrote

>I shall be thankful if you all gurus can provide a
>help in choosing a best system. I shall be thankful of
>any help.

You should define:
         Person and or persons responsible for daily operation
         Types and number of models per month as well as material expectation
         Maintenance continuation which will effect software releases,etc.
         Training issues which will effect quality as well as delivery
         Research modifications to system as well as software
         Research projects verses Industrial projects (who gets priority)
         Secondary equipment needed
         Facility modification
         Computer, CAD System, and Networking Support
         Person responsible for financial operations

Good Luck!

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.

Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29634-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/