RE: Which Rapid PRototyping System to be selected?

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 17:49:04 EEST

Imran,

As many folks there are on this mailing list you will get that many
different answers. Look at the type of parts you will be making, the price
range that you can afford and then take a look back through the archives of
this list to see comments and discussion on the various machines. There is
no right answer nor is there a machine that will fit all of your needs.
Every RP technology has its good and bad points and the only place you will
get the truth about either is the user community.

Karl