FW: 3D's New LightYear?

From: Andrzejewski, Jan (jan.rp@pera.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 17:56:39 EEST

Yes the last sample batch from 3D Systems in SL7540 all had the new supports
still on them, all 80 off, 25mm diameter x 12mm high special type washers.

I found them extremely easy to clean off and left no visible signs of
scoring or pitting.

I have not had the pleasure of using the software to see how they perform
with supporting small feature downfacing triangles so can not comment on
this.

Jan Andrzejewski jan.rp@pera.com
RP Project Manager
PERA
Technology Centre
Nottingham Road
Melton Mowbray
Leicestershire
LE13 0PB
UK
Tel +44 (0) 1664 501501 Fax +44 (0) 1664 501556