RE: Roll Call

From: Travis Behara (Travis.Behara@trimarkcorp.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 20:47:55 EEST

Has anyone else had a problem with finding the Rapid Prototyping Yellow
Pages on my site (http://www.rapid-discussion.com/yellowpages.html)? I have
had over 150 people visit the site today and have heard no complaints till
now. If you do have a problem finding it please let me know by e-mailing me
at database@rapid-discussion.com. If not please let other people know about
it and were to find it. I gave up my entire weekend to get this going so I
want it to be easily accessible and useable not a waste of time.

Thanks,
Travis