RE: 3D's New LightYear?

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 18:49:19 EEST

There is a press release on 3D's web site telling about the release, which
is happening right now. I received the software in the mail last week. If
you are on maintenance, you will be getting your copy as well.

Steve Deak
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Hasbro, Inc. voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
615 Elsinore Place fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA Making The World Smile TM