Re: RP Build times

From: Greg Pettengill (greg_p@indirect.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 23:34:46 EEST

Hi Kennith,
I would like to help you with this but I am unsure as to what you
are asking for...

"MNR. KM LOFTUS" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Could anyone please assist me in finding a way of
> estimating/determining the build times of a design of any geometry

To me "estimating" and "determining" are very different things. I
typically
supply my clients with Estimates and Quotes for the same work. If you
have designs in 3D CAD geometry (i.e.; IGES or STL files) I would be
happy to do this for you.

Please contact me directly if you wish to pursue this.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
(623)846-8410
http://www.indirect.com/user/greg_p/