Re: associations of RP

From: Alain BERNARD (alain.bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 23:52:52 EEST

Dear RP colleague,

>I would like to know which are diferentts asociattions of Rapid Prototyping
>arround the world. What are their main activities and objectives
>Does exist any Rp European Associa.?

I think you already seen some emails about GARPA (Global Action of Rapid
Prototyping Assocoations) which is an international group of all the known
RP associations.

At present there is no european association but many national associations
in different european countries.

Personnaly, I would be very pleased to see a proposition from Spain in
order to join GARPA.

You should have a look to www.garpa.com.

Looking forward to meeting you soon,

Best Regards,

Prof. A. BERNARD
vice-president of French Rapid Prototyping Association (AFPR)
member of GARPA
Prof. Alain BERNARD Tel : + 33 (0)3 83 91 27 29
Professeur des Universites + 33 (0)3 83 91 20 09
CRAN ESA CNRS 7039 Fax : + 33 (0)3 83 91 23 90
UHP Nancy I - ESIAL
BP n° 239, 54506 - VANDOEUVRE Cedex - FRANCE
e-mail : alain.bernard@cran.u-nancy.fr http://www.cran.u-nancy.fr