FW: Something other then Roll Call

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 16:20:30 EEST

In my original message I mentioned that this broadcast was going to be on
the Discovery channel it should have said the Discovery Science channel. If
you catch it you will see a full scale mockup with SLA'd engines, a 1/6th
scale that is all SLA and an actual engine with an SLA exhaust. Very
exciting things going on and if you have the channel I'd highly recommend
you catch the program.

Karl