RE: Statue Help

From: Ed Lambourne (ebl@delcam.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 18:00:43 EEST

Craig's request for information made me think that some
of you might be interested a similar project that Delcam is
involved in but on a much larger scale. The Maitreya Buddha
will be three times the height of the Statue of Liberty!

The project is described on Delcam's web site
http://www.delcam.com. (You can go straight to the relevant page
at http://www.delcam.com/info/nd14/pg8.htm)

There are parallels with Craig's project as the starting point is
a small scale statue that is being reverse engineered with the help
of Delcam's CopyCAD, PowerSHAPE, PowerMILL and PowerINSPECT software
packages.

Ed Lambourne

Ed LAMBOURNE Delcam plc
Technical Director Small Heath Business Park,
ebl@delcam.com Birmingham, B10 0HJ, UK
Tel:+44(0)121-766-5544 Fax: +44(0)121-766-5511
http://www.delcam.com Mobile: +44 (0)7775 642817