Who is this.....

From: York Robert (YORKR@tce.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 16:06:21 EEST

...sorehead. Always one in every neighborhood. Oh well. Thanks for all
the input. I hope this has been helpful to most of the list. That is what
the list is for. To share rp info. That is why we have subjects with every
message, to delete the ones of no interest.

I agree though, lets don't clutter the RPML with responses to this message.
If it is something you want me to see, well, I also have a delete button.

Thanks again,
Bob