RE: Master List from the Roll Call

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 21:09:57 EEST

Ran and All,

The best master list I've found on this is the Rapid Prototyping Directory
from CAD/CAM Publishing. It has types of machines, CAD software, contact
info and more! I guess it's nice to know what other companies are using but
other then a peek into what they have if there not a service bureau there is
little benefit. The $69 I spent on mine was well worth it! My hats off to
them for fine tuning the directory over the years.

Karl R. Denton
Lead Engineer
Williams International