Re: rp research

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 03:24:52 EEST

<< Hi.
 Can someone provide me a list of all the Universities that conduct Rapid
 Prototyping research.
 Thanks.

 Jack Wang
 303-447-0645

Dear Mr. Wang:

There is a pretty complete listing and set of descriptions on our web site.
Look on the university links page. Also take a look at the Clemson web site
(also listed there). Elaine Hunt annually makes a listing and has provided
it in the past as a .pdf file, although I don't think it tells the research
focus.

Regards,
Ed

Ed Grenda