RE: Roll Call

From: York Robert (YORKR@tce.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 17:24:00 EEST

This is new to me. Some of you might benefit.

We developed our own machine that rapidly prototypes
ceramic and metal components. It's related to the
Helisys process, but uses stacks of thin sheets of
ceramic or metal powder-filled plastic, which are laser-cut,
stacked, laminated, debound, and sintered to form a solid
component. So, our main RP machine is:

1) CAM-LEM CL-100, alumina ceramic and other materials

We also have developed other processes all revolving around
applying rapid prototyping techniques to the formation of
ceramic and metal structures. See http://www.camlem.com

Brian B. Mathewson
bbm@camlem.com
Engineer