Varimetrix VX STL files

From: Tecad (tecad@tecad.pt)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 21:37:56 EEST

Hi all,

Our company is using Varimetrix VX 3.1, and recently we started to produce STL files with it.
However we are in trouble because the files produced have problems in same areas.
After we send the STL files to build in the Z402 3D Printer, the models came out with rectangular gaps in some areas, and aditional rectangular geometry not defined in the original VX file.

If we export the VX file through IGES to Mechanical Desktop 4, and produce the STL in this aplication, we don't have any problem.

Any one experience this problem or have suggestions?

Best Regards
Alvaro Sardinha
TECAD, Lda
Portugal