Free Compaq Laptop !

From: product2store.cm (product2store@processrequest.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 06:22:39 EEST

WIN 1 of 20 FREE Compaq Laptops!
Qualify for 1 of 5000 Lifetime Memberships!
Your Product in 15 Languages - FREE!

To view this exciting offer in HTML simply cut and paste the
following link into your browser:
http://www.processrequest.com/product2store/register.asp or READ ON!

Compaq, the largest supplier of computing systems in the world, and
product2store.com invite you to enter our worldwide promotion to win
a FREE Compaq laptop! product2store.com is the leading
B2B Internet Marketplace for connecting manufacturers and retailers
with on common goal:***MAKE MONEY!***

product2store.com showcases products from around the world in 15
languages to over 500,000 retail buyers!

To enter the drawing to win one of 20 FREE Compaq laptops please
complete the entry form and select "SUBMIT" at:
http://www.processrequest.com/product2store/register.asp. To learn
more
about what product2store.com can do for your company, go to:
www.product2store.com!

Whether you're a start-up or a well-established manufacturer,
product2store.com will open new retail markets for you worldwide.

Manufacturer's Benefits:
        - Lifetime charter memberships are available to the first 5000
        manufacturers who join. (Limited Time Offer!)
        - Product information translated into 15 languages!
        - 20 FREE product listings with 3 pictures per product!
        - Access to partner services covering every aspect of the
        business process.

Retail buyers use product2store.com's one-stop shop from the
convenience and comfort of their offices:

        - Find new and innovative products from around world!
        - Save travel time and money!
        - Access product2store.com's fast, efficient, and effective
        search engine.
        - Use partner services that cover every aspect of the business
        process.

Already have a website? We will increase the traffic to your site
at no additional cost!

REGISTER NOW to WIN and visit us at http://www.product2store.com
Tools for SUCCESS are only a click away!

WIN! WIN! WIN!

We practice permission-based email, if you no longer wish to receive
email messages please go to:
http://www.processrequest.com/apps/remove.asp?id=30846479
and you will be removed immediately.
Product2store.com, 330 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009