Re: who is this guy?

From: Kevin Dyer (kevin@interpro-rtc.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 19:25:48 EEST

Dear Elaine

Just to help clarify the situation, we wanted to point out that the
companies referenced in these recent emails are in no way connected to
InterPRO Rapid Technologies. We are a provider of rapid prototyping
services and systems (Z Corp Z-402, SensAble Technologies Freeform) located
in Deep River, Connecticut.
Thanks,

At 10:57 AM 7/14/00 -0400, you wrote:
>he must be on the rpml since I never sent him an email............
>

>>From: "Frank Spring" <interpro@rcn.com>
>>To: "Elaine Hunt" <ehunt@ces.clemson.edu>
>>Subject: Re: RPML Co-op Project for RP&M 2001
>>Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:41:15 -0400
>>
>>Dear Sir or Madam:
>>
>>Please be advised that interpro@rcn.com is a film and video production
>>company, NOT a company that is involved in the engineering business!
>>Evidently, RCN did have an engineering firm as one of it's customers until a
>>few months ago, but that company (also using the name 'interpro' is no
>>longer with RCN.
>>
>>I would appreciate it, therefore, if you would remove interpro@rcn.com from
>>your personal and/or subscriber list.
>>
>>Thank you.
>>
>>Frank Spring
>>Interlink Productions

Kevin Dyer
President
InterPRO Rapid Technologies
630 Industrial Park Road, Deep River, CT 06417
(860)526-5869 voice
(860)526-8056 fax

www.interpro-rtc.com