Inconel 713

From: Jeff Mishkin (jmishkin@pdmfg.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 17:48:14 EEST

Would anyone have any information on the ability to cast a small quantity (under 10 at a time) of steel - Inconel 713, prototpyes.

The parts must be cast with a high degree of accuracy and surface finish for turbines which have a diameter which varies between 80 and 120 millimeters.. There will be little or no machining the completed castings.

This is very important. Please let me know as soon as possible and explain the process in detail to me in your response. No brokers or service bureaus please, I like to deal directly with the foundry. Are we able to supply SLA highly finished protoypes as as pattern?

Please respond to:

Jeff Mishkin
Premier Design & Manufacturing Co.
Phone: +011-636-936-1288