Re: Delcam units

From: Frank Spring (interpro@rcn.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 17:13:56 EEST

Dear Sir or Madam:

Please be advised that interpro@rcn.com is a film and video production company, NOT a company that is involved in the engineering business! Evidently, RCN did have an engineering firm as one of it's customers until a few months ago, but that company (also using the name 'interpro' is no longer with RCN.

I would appreciate it, therefore, if you would remove interpro@rcn.com from your personal and/or subscriber list.

Thank you.

Frank Spring
Interlink Productions