FDM 2000 For Sale

From: Matthew C. James (mcjames@emerge-inc.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 19:43:13 EEST

We potentially have a used FDM2000 for sale. It has been under maintenance
since it was purchased in early 1998. There is also a new Water Works head
included, as well as the standard ABS400 head. Please contact me directly
if you are interested.

Matt James
mcjames@emerge-inc.com

Emerge Technologies, Inc.
PO Box 626
Forest Grove, OR 97116
ph: 888.754.8628
fx: 503.357.0955
www.emerge-inc.com

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may
have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender
indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, you
should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use this
information.