Phantom Disclaimer

From: john_makuch@caradon.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 10:02:07 EEST

Dear List,

In an enquiry recently sent out by myself regarding SLS sand Cores a disclaimer
has appeared at the end of the mail. I can assure you that no such disclaimer
was included in my original request and I can only surmise that it is an
automatic inclussion put in place by Caradon for mail sent to certain E-Mail
destinations??

Apologies to all.

John.

THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND
MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended addressee or have
received the e-mail in error, any use of this e-mail or any copying,
distribution or other dissemination of it is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete the e-mail. E-mail cannot be guaranteed to be secure, error free or
free from viruses. Caradon does not accept any liability whatsoever for any
loss or damage which may be caused as a result of the transmission of this
message by e-mail. If verification is required, please request a hard copy
version.