(no subject)

From: john_makuch@caradon.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 09:57:17 EEST

Dear List,

In a recent enquiry sent out by me regarding SLS Sand cores a disclaimer has
appeared at the end of my mail. I can assure you that no such disclaimer was
included in my original request and can only surmise that it is an automatic
inclussion put in place by Caradon for mail sent to certain destinations??

Apologies

John.

THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND
MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended addressee or have
received the e-mail in error, any use of this e-mail or any copying,
distribution or other dissemination of it is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete the e-mail. E-mail cannot be guaranteed to be secure, error free or
free from viruses. Caradon does not accept any liability whatsoever for any
loss or damage which may be caused as a result of the transmission of this
message by e-mail. If verification is required, please request a hard copy
version.