Chech this out

From: Shawn Zindroski (shawn@scicontech.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 02:11:13 EEST

Greetings:

**PLEASE FORWARD THIS LETTER TO THE CORRECT PERSON IN YOUR COMPANY'S
SALES OR
MARKETING DEPARTMENT IF YOU ARE NOT THAT INDIVIDUAL **

Sounds too good to be true, but here's something for ABSOLUTELY nothing.

Your company may already listed in our WORLDWIDE RAPID PROTOTYPING
SERVICE
BUREAU DIRECTORY which has listings and links for more than 450 RP
service
providing locations on every inhabited continent. But, you're missing a
good
opportunity...

WE WILL BE PLEASED TO ADD UP TO 25 WORDS DESCRIBING YOUR COMPANY'S
SPECIFIC
SERVICES, MARKETS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU'D LIKE LISTED. There is
NO
CHARGE for this service. We will provide a separate listing for each
geographic area in which you have a physical sales office or
manufacturing
facility. Universities, government agencies and other non-commercial
organizations that provide RP services are also welcome. We will list
your
information even if your company DOES NOT have a web page.

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO STAND OUT. DESCRIBE YOUR COMPANY'S SPECIAL
CAPABILITIES
TO THE WORLD. FREE!

We would be happy to place your listing in your local language if you
prefer.
 The only requirement is that you indicate the exact beginning and end
of
text (and 25 words or fewer) and that the character alphabet be
compatible
and capable of successful cutting and pasting with our software.

Email your complete contact and listing information and 25 word
description
to Ed Grenda at the address below.

The directory lists companies that provide one or more ADDITIVE freeform

fabrication technologies using on-site equipment. If your company
provides
RP services using (subtractive) CNC technology, RP services through
affiliated or partner companies, or any other ancillary RP related
services,
we will be pleased to list those as well. Additional web pages will be

generated as required.

You can view the Castle Island WORLDWIDE SERVICE BUREAU DIRECTORY and
lots
more at:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

The site has quickly become one of the most popular RP information
sources in
the world after just a couple of months of operation. You are already
getting real exposure for your business every day for free, but why not
stand
out from the crowd?

Thanks and regards,

Ed Grenda