Win an RP industry report and commemorative plaque

From: Terry T. Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 19:50:56 EEST

Hello everyone,

I know that some of you consider yourselves skilled in graphic art. If you
are and you'd like to win a $395 industry report, along with an RP-produced
plaque of your work, read on. The Global Alliance of Rapid Prototyping
Associations (GARPA) is in need of a new logo. Go to www.garpa.org to see
what we are currently using. We can do better and I know that a few of you
are willing to help. If you are the designer of the new official GARPA
logo, you will receive a copy of Wohlers Report 2000, as well as a special
commemorative plaque, which includes the new logo design, made using RP
technology at the University of Hong Kong. If you are interested in
receiving the short and simple set of rules, contact Ian Gibson at
igibson@hkucc.hku.hk or me. As an additional incentive, I will personally
send a *surprise* to anyone that submits an entree.

Good luck!

Terry

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.