RE: Sla 250 Parts build when machine is having a good day

From: John Curran (curran@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 20:59:12 EEST

hello everyone

I'am new to the list and this is my first enquiry.

I run a 3D 250 and have done for nearly two years
I am having trouble with parts failing part way during a build. the layers
do not seem to be bonding together. I have not changed any settings.
I am still using Maestro for set up. the laser is at 24 Mw and vat temp is
28.
I can build a part perfectly and then build the exact same part using the
same file and it will fail. Does anybody have any ideas before I call out
and engineer

thanks in advance John Curran
PIDC