Re: Sanders ModelMaker and PatternMaker

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 12:33:54 EEST

Over the years we've precision cast multiples of hundreds of designs of
prototype electronic parts, mostly in A356-T6, 20C and Zamak3 alloys, using
Sanders patterns. It is the only RP process we've found to be capable of
these often tiny and intricate parts. Yes, it's the way for you to go,
especially if your parts tend to be small and intricate.