Re: A funny thing happened on the way to the RP lab....

From: Paul Finelt (pfinelt@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 03:49:11 EEST

Just run the machine with the top open..... Convertibles are wonderful
things. Works for us. A/C with retrofit is useless.

Be careful not to handle the "pills" too much though. If your hands are
very oily you could theoretically affect the material.

Tom Richards had the right idea... the MMII / MM6B definitely needs to be
"in a groove" to operate. Once "grooved" it'll run fine.