Examples of rapid manufacturing

From: Terry T. Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 21:25:35 EEST

Hello everyone,

I know that many of you are interested in the idea of using an RP process
for the production of end-use manufactured parts. I am interested in
hearing from those of you that are optimistic about this as a future use of
the technology. Specifically, if you have used methods of RP to produce
final manufactured parts, are exploring the possibility, or have ideas that
you'd like to share, please send them. I am interested in as many examples
and potential applications of rapid manufacturing as possible.

Thanks!

Terry

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.