RE: STL EDITOR

From: J.vandenHout@ind.tno.nl
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 13:59:03 EEST

        The TNO STL Draftangulator software is able to split STL files.
        It enables the user to design and manufacture mould cavities by
using the STL file of the product.
        A beta release can be ordered for FREE at:
http://www.ind.tno.nl/en/productiondevelopment/prototyping/technology/toolin
g/draftangulator/index.html

Greetings,

Jeroen van den Hout