STL EDITING

From: Maria Nordgren (mno@deskartes.fi)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 13:11:10 EEST

Dear Darryl,
DeskArtes has a product for Rapid Prototyping users. It is often
sold with the thermojet machine.

The base package is for STL splitting, placing, editing and fixing, and
the
advanced routines do IGES healing and conversion, support structures
and slicing.

You can download the package at www.deskartes.com, and test it for
a month by sending your id to DeskArtes. Have fun!

Best regards

Maria Nordgren
DeskArtes