URGENT - WARNING !!!

From: directresponselist@talk21.com
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 13:53:25 EEST

WARNING to All Website Owners:

Right now, as we speak, your competitors are
taking your best prospects right out from
under you. (And making small fortunes from
customers that should be yours!)

"Discover How to Take Back Your Lost Profits
by Legally & Ethically Getting TOP Rankings
in MILLIONS of the Major Search Engines,
directories and FREE for all link sites."

We'll show you how to automatically generate
a tidal wave of traffic to your website -
and boost your sales like never before.

Don't you think it's time you benefit from
the most powerful website promotional tool
available today?

Now you can enjoy these powerful benefits:

* Automatically Generate a Stampede of Traffic
   to Your Website.

* Attract Quality Traffic (the Crème of the Crop!)

* Experience a Consistent Flow of New, Highly
   Qualified Prospects.

* Generate More New & Repeat Customers.

* Increase Your Revenue and Cash-Flow.

Put your traffic generation worries behind you,
click the link below and visit our site right now:

http://www.directaccessgroup.com/

If your address was put on this list without
your knowledge simply click below:
mailto:thelistclub@email.com?subject=exclude