RE: Expecting to Much?

From: James P. Harrison (jharrison@3de.net)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 18:23:32 EEST

Expecting to Much?Hey Joe,

I don't remember 3D Systems ever having weekend support.

I am not quite sure of your problem, but I will take a stab at it. How much
of a build up of resin is there? You should be able to pause the machine
and remove that film of cured resin. Usually the build up is slow and will
not cause a crash. Sounds like the laser needs to be moved a little further
away from the edge of the vat? By now you probably have talked to 3D
Systems and I hope the problem is resolved.

Good Luck,
Jim

James P. Harrison
Director Of Operations