Re: Expecting to Much?

From: Ron Ohler (r-m-ohler@triton.net)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 00:58:43 EEST

Expecting to Much?While I am not a SLA user I must admit that it is rather disconcerting that you can spend tens of thousands of dollars for a machine that is specifically engineered to be used to produce parts for customers in a "Rapid Format" and to ensure that this is possible-you pay high fees for a service contract. But when service is needed most-your screwed and so is your customer. Not very conducive to keeping customers, theirs or yours.
Ron Ohler
Ohler Machine
517-852-1900
r-m-ohler@triton.net