FREE Computer and Website, with Account!

From: freepc101@china.com
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 05:54:55 EEST

Get your Business Account Opened with US!

The First 500 People to take advantage of this Special
Promotional Offer will get a FREE Computer!

Operators are standing by! Call 1-800-796-8947 now!
You must make this toll-free call to take advantage of
this Special Offer!

Get your own PRE-APPROVED Merchant Account and accept all
Major Credit Cards!

Online ACH (Automatic Check Handling) with an initial limit
of $25,000 per month!

Custom state-of-the-art website, complete with Shopping Cart,
which will be linked to your Merchant Account and ACH System!
You can make money while you sleep!
(Whether you already have a product or not!
Ask Operator For Details...)

Your orders will be processed automatically!
Have your cash from your customers in 2-3 business days!

You'll also get FREE unlimited Internet access, a
FREE email account, then you can try our WEB HOSTING!
(No Obligation)

We are so convinced you LOVE what we have to offer;
we're giving you FREE Name Brand Desktop Computer!
Complete with...

    Pentium 500 or better processor
    10 GB or larger hard drive
    64 Meg of RAM
    Fast CD-ROM Drive
    1.44" Floppy
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    And a High Quality 15" Color Monitor

You are Guaranteed to be completely e-commerce ready in
10 business days or less! SO ACT NOW!
Get yourself ready for the e-commerce surge!

CALL 1-800-796-8947 NOW!

TO BE REMOVED, SIMPLY CLICK BELOW AND PRESS SEND.
mailto:freepc101@dcemail.com?subject=remove