ManufacturingQuote.com

From: quotes@mfgquote.com
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 10:18:18 EEST

RFQ's for Machining and Fabrication Services

The WEB MARKETPLACE for Buying and Selling Manufacturing Services

- Buyers Post RFQ's for FREE
- Suppliers an annual membership fee ($495 for those who register before July 1st)

www.MfgQuote.com

It is certainly not our intent to send you unwated mail or impose on your valuable time. We merely want to inform you of ways to better manage you business through technology.

If you choose not to receive these messages, or if you would like to change your e-mail address in our database, simply reply and let us know. Or e-mail us with a subject of "unsubscribe" and we'll take you off the list as quickly as possible. Please include this entire message in your reply. You were on our list as a result of joing a new announcements list with us or one of our affiliates.