Article Submissions and Article Ideas Wanted

From: Christina Fuges (Christina@moldtechnology.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 19:29:32 EEST

Time-Compression Technologies North America (The magazine for fast and
efficient design and engineering teams) was recently acquired by
Communication Technologies, Inc. (CTI) - a Pennsylvania-based trade
publisher whose properties include MoldMaking Technology magazine and the
annual MoldMaking Expo.

I, Christina Fuges editorial director for CTI, have been a subscriber to the
rpml for two years now and have learned a great deal about the world of RP
from reading the daily correspondence. I'm astounded by the amount of
experience and information shared through this mailing list and I look
forward to incorporating into Time-Compression Technologies many of the
issues discussed and questions raised on the rpml.

I welcome all participants on the rpml to submit any articles or article
concepts to Time-Compression North America for possible publication pending
an editorial review.

The magazine's growth would surely benefit from the interest and feedback of
the industry and it would be a pleasure to work with any interested rpml
subscribers on article submissions or ideas.

All submissions or inquiries can be sent to: Christina Fuges,
Time-Compression, 301 S Main St, Ste. 1 West, Doylestown, PA 18901; 215 230
9556, ext. 105; Fax: 215 230-9601 or via e-mail at:
christina@moldtechnology.com.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you.

Christina Fuges
Editorial Director
Time-Compression Technologies North America