Protomarket.com announces open beta launch.

From: Adrian Enochian (AdrianE@protomarket.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 18:59:55 EEST

For Immediate Release
#####

Launch of Revolutionary E-Marketplace in Rapid Manufacturing Industry

Chicago--June 2, 2000--Protomarket.com (www.protomarket.com
<http://www.protomarket.com>) announces today the open beta launch of its
e-marketplace for buyers and vendors of rapid prototyping, tooling, and
manufacturing (RP, RT, RM). The open beta launch features a secure and
fully functioning site where members can upload files, post and review
requests for quotations, submit quotes, use the online collaboration tools
and execute transactions. Protomarket.com enables members to greatly expand
their sales and marketing efforts, dramatically increasing productivity.

Protomarket.com designed the open beta launch as a way to get customer
reactions on the site before the full launch. Founder and CEO Jeff Katz,
explains “We want to give our members a chance to look at the site and tell
us what they like, what they’d change, what features they’d like to see. We
’re very open to feedback.”

If you are interested in becoming a member during this beta testing, please
contact Protomarket.com Director of Sales, Adrian Enochian at
AdrianE@protomarket.com <mailto:AdrianE@protomarket.com>.

#####

Media/Public Relations Contact:

Vanessa Newkirk