Small Patterns

From: AHastbacka@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 19:20:17 EEST

Several of our customers have had us make some very detailed small patterns.
The reaction to these patterns is best typified by the customer statement "
your process represents a breakthrough".

Our secret is that we use the Sanders Design International Rapid Toolmaker to
make these very detailed parts. Since most of these patterns have been
extremely proprietary, we cannot show them to you. But, I have taken a photo
of a ring pattern that has a small face on it, which is attached to this
Email. This gives you some idea of the detail that we can achieve.

Regards
Al Hastbacka
http://www.sandersdesign.com

FACERI_1.JPG