Thin waterjet kerf?

From: Glyn Churchman (scargo@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 22:09:11 EEST

I have some .017" thick copper with .004" solder coat on one side, of which I
need about 50 of each, of two versions, made. These are small flat patterns of
electrical contacts. Once cut, we will then bend them to final shape. The final
part size is about like a small fingernail.
The trick, it seems, because of internal details and "fingers", is to find
someone that can cut a kerf no wider than .019".

Can anyone do this or know who can?

I can supply faxed drawing image, AutoCad .dwg or .dxf files.

Sincerely,
Glyn Churchman
President
Prototech, Inc.