RE: bad ProE to stl?

From: Neil Hopkinson (nhopkins@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 18:39:11 EEST

One possibility is to import your IGES file into Magics software by
Materialise. I have had bad STL files which can be fixed automatically (but
be careful not to lose fine features) using Magics. A recent example had
35000 bad edges in STL format but I was able to clean it up mostly
automatically but also with some manual fixing in 1/2 a day.

Hope this helps

Neil Hopkinson