Re: IGES import to AutoCAD

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 01:33:19 EEST

To list ;
3Dshare is a really slick concept and can save all of us alot of frustration.
Best of all it works. I for one plan to use the service. Especially for nasty
Autocad and SDRC stuff. I translate thousands of files per year and this
service will allow me to spend a little more time with my family.
regards
Bob Morton
Fusion Engineering

In a message dated 5/19/00 3:52:26 PM Central Daylight Time,