General price level of CNC machines

From: Teemu Hokkanen (Teemu.Hokkanen@hut.fi)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 15:34:17 EEST

I am doing a background research in a project that is dealing with Rapid
Prototyping of large parts, and I am looking for rough estimate of the
price level of CNC machines. The size category in XYZ travel that I am
interested in is about 1000mm x 500mm x 150mm. If anyone has a general
picture of this matter, I would be delighted to hear about it.

Regards, TJ

---
Teemu Hokkanen (TJ)                           HUT/TAI Research Centre
                                               Spektri/pilotti
                                                Phone : +358-9-4514659
teemu.hokkanen@hut.fi                            Fax   : +358-9-4515002
http://www.isv.hut.fi/Teemu                       Mobile: +358-50-3819787