RE: Laser scanner service

From: Bill Richardson (bill@scantech3d.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 21:04:18 EEST

Hello Dan

We are capable of laser scanning that size part. We utilize Imageware
Surfacer for
inspection and can give you a spec deviation print out.

The price would be dependent on the detail, if you could send us a digital
picture
of the object we would be happy to promptly return a quote.

Typically our turn around time for scanning an object and creating a Surface
model or
Solid Model is 3 Days.

Please feel free to call with any thoughts or questions.

Bill Richardson

Technical Director
Scan Tech 3D
184 W. Main Street