Re: Dental uses for RP

From: jeng (jeng@mail.ntust.edu.tw)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 10:00:57 EEST

The following two papers have been published about this topic.

Jeng, J. Y., Chang, K.Y. , Dong, D.R. , and Shih, H.S., ‘Tooth Crown
Fabrication using Reverse Engineering and Model Maker Rapid Prototyping
system,’ Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol. 6, No.2, 2000, pp.136-145.

Jeng, J. Y., Chen, C.Y., Chen, S.K., and Chen, R.S. ‘Application of
Micro-CT Scan On Dental Crown Dimension Measurement and CAD Model
Construction for Rapid Prototyping,’ Journal of the Chinese Society of
Mechanical Engineers, Vol.21, No.3, 2000.

Jeng-Ywan Jeng
43 Keelung Rd. Sect. 4 Taipei, Taiwan
National Taiwan Univ. of Sci. and Tech.
Dept. of Mech. Eng.