Re: American V European standards

From: Franck Lacan (Lacan@cf.ac.uk)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 14:25:00 EEST

Nigel,

I think you should try to contact Plastics Technology Laboratories. They have
writen a very good article on the subject (http://www.ptli.com/speakiso.html)
and should have the answer you are looking for.

Plastics Technology Laboratories, Inc.
50 Pearl Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Tel. (413) 499-0983, Fax (413) 499-2339
E-Mail ptli@ptli.com

Franck Lacan
Manufacturing Engineering Centre,
Systems division, Cardiff School of engineering,
Cardiff University,
PO Box 688, Newport Road,
Cardiff CF24 3TE, Wales, UK
Lacan@cf.ac.uk