Looking for some vaccum chamber information

From: Beth_P_Israelnaim@bd.com
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 16:05:31 EEST

Dear RP-ML Readers,

I'm looking for some vendor and approximate pricing information on vaccum
chambers (budget time). I would like at a minimum a unit that has pouriing
capabilities. I am also interested in knowing if any of these units have
stirring capabilities good enough for higher viscosity liquids. If any one out
there has any suggestions on manufacturers or you yourself manufacture these
units, please reply to this email message. You don't need to reply All, I'll
combine the information and provide it back to the RP-ML in one message.

Also, if you know of a programmable oven - can you pass along the model name and
the approximate cost?

Thanks in advance for your speedy replies!

Regards,

Beth Israelnaim
BD Technologies
(919) 990-2153