Re: DSM Somos 9100 Info

From: Sin Wing CHAN [MED] (SWCHAN@hkpc.org)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 04:06:08 EEST

Dear Michelle

Can I have some samples?

Regards

Norman Chan
Hong Kong Productivity Council
Email: swchan@hkpc.org
fax:852-27885002
tel:852-27886336

>>> Michelle Wyatt <mwyatt@dsmdesotech.com> 05/05/00 12:03am >>>
Hello,

Since the public announcement of its commercialization, we have
received many requests about obtaining a DSM Somos(R) 9100 product
data sheet. I just wanted to alert people that it was now available on our
web site (www.dsmsomos.com) under the Product Information Pop-Up
Window. If anyone would like to receive a sample of the new material,
which we have recently given out at the 3D Systems Users Group
Meeting and at the Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing show, please let
me know. I would be happy to send one to you.

Thanks for your interest!
Michelle

Michelle P. Wyatt
Technical Marketing Engineer