Re: SL5510 Build Problems

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 20:25:07 EEST

Scott ;
We have exactly the same problem. We found that if we turn the "EC" down the
overcure goes away on the bottoms of the parts. But when we do that we
sometimes get de-lamination and the builds crash more often. It appears to me
that the 5510 resin has a very narrow build window where it works or not. But
it sure is accurate especially on the 3500 machines. There is probably a
setting in the lightyear parameters to get the best of all worlds but we
havn't found it yet.
Bob Morton
Fusion engineering

In a message dated 5/4/00 9:38:25 AM Central Daylight Time, ssutter@pdmfg.com