The Mother of All RP Bibliographies is on the air!

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 00:32:23 EEST

The Mother of All RP Bibliographies is on the air!

You may now search approximately 1,500 RP citations for the years 1984
through 1999 - without embarrassment - from the comfort and privacy of your
own PC. Many references have abstracts or terse, pithy descriptions in lieu
of an abstract. Citations cover all aspects of RP, including systems,
materials, software and applications. Many business related articles and
short notes are also included.

>From our home page,

 <A HREF="http://home.att.net/~castleisland/">Worldwide Guide to Rapid
Prototyping Resources</A>

[ if that’s not visible as a link: http://home.att.net/~castleisland/ ]

click the RP PUBLICATIONS button. That will lead you to the search page for
Mom.

This is the first test loading of the database. We hope you'll find it useful
and will let us know of any problems or suggestions for improvement. There is
much more existing data yet to be keyed and included. Eventually the database
will be updated quarterly on an on-going basis. If you have materials - or
access to materials - that aren't yet in the database, but you feel should
be, consider making a contribution.

The intent is to make this the most complete public bibliography in the Milky
Way Galaxy for rapid prototyping. It probably already is, but we know there
is more material out there and would be most appreciative of your assistance.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
19 Pondview Road
Arlington, MA 02474 USA