Re: Patent in RP

From: Steven Pollack (themissinglink@eznetinc.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 19:39:13 EEST

I could agree with this if the RP company were doing more with the patented
technology than just keeping others from using the technology. As I said in my
original post, using patents to defend against infringement is alot different
than using patents to keep technology off the market. The former I would
support, the latter offends me.

Still, I don't want to get too far away from my original point that the RP
industry could learn something from the reasons Objet has generated so much
interest from this forum. Instead of asking their internal engineers what
features would be useful, RP companies might open their ears to what the market
is saying.

Steven Pollack
President, Digital Jeweler(tm) inc.