Re: OBJET Patentability

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 23:13:25 EEST

> I don't understand why someone (Objet in the instance) would go through
the
> vast expense of developing such a machine without being dam sure they
> could profit from it.

At what point did the production of RP equipment become the hotbed of
profitability? I saw something on CNNfn last night talking about engineers
and products. Most engineers produce a product because they think it's
"cool." That doesn't mean it will sell or be profitable. I think that's
part of the problem within the RP realm as well.

What ever happened to BPM, anyway? And what the heck is the deal with
Helisys?

(btw, i think it's spelled with an "n")
David K. Leigh ph(254) 933-1000
Harvest Technologies fax(254) 298-0125